Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Time lapse is cool . . .

I am producing a time lapse video of a construction project that is going on right now. I've always been fascinated by time lapse recordings and I'm glad I got to help out with this one. There will be two final time lapse products - one for the web and the other for a larger video project we are doing. One will run about 1 minute and the other about 3 minutes.

I'm using a time lapse camera package from a company out west called Harbortronics. I put the still pictures together with Sony Vegas Pro 8.0, and I'm using StackTraxx music from Digital Juice. By the way - the Digital Juice StackTraxx product is awesome - my friend Jason turned me onto this product and I love it. Thanks Jason.

Here is the latest from the project (Weeks 1 -5):

video

1 comment:

Ty said...

This is a real pain you know...