Wednesday, May 21, 2008

To finish well we need to remember who we were made for . . .


This is post two of eight about finishing well. Rocky, my pastor, gets full credit for all eight points. I take full credit for screwing his points up in any way. You can watch the sermon this comes from by clicking here. The sermon begins a good ways into the video because we had baptisms that morning. It begins around the 33 minute mark.

Point two says that when I remember that I was made for God . . . His purpose . . . His pleasure. My compass continues to point north. I have a steady point of reference on which to base my priorities.

As a leader it is important to always remember that my team was made for God. It keeps me focused on creating an environment in which they can grow and thrive in the gifts and talents he has built within them.

No comments: