Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My junk . . .

Today's post over at Stuff Christians Like is great. I've been thinking a lot lately about all the junk from my past . . . and what a load of crap I have brought into my life because of past decisions. Yet in spite of all of it - God loves me anyway. I am His. Nothing I do surprises Him or catches Him off-guard. The thing that really gets me is this - God knew from the foundation of time what my sins would be and He sent His son Jesus to die for me anyway. Overwhelming.

I've also been spending a lot of time over at Deadly Viper Character Assassins Blog. They are all about "radical integrity and radical grace". You can read more about them here. They have this thing called People of the Second Chance (POTSC). Good stuff. I'm thinking about buying one of those T-shirts.

No comments: