Thursday, September 18, 2008

Vacation . . .

I've been burning up some vacation days this week and mostly away from computers. So here is what I have been up to . . .

The iPhone eval is going smoothly. No matter what AT&T says about having more bars in more places . . . I don't buy it. Knoxville is a medium sized city with excellent coverage with Verizon. I only know of a couple of places without good coverage . . . with AT&T I have hit MANY spots that had ZERO bars. I love the iPhone but we may have significant issues if I choose to allow this into my organization. The verdict is still out but I will likely allow it . . . with a whole list of disclaimers. The phone is almost ready for enterprise.

The company I work for bought-out a showing of the new movie Fireproof. I got four tickets. I'm taking my sweet wife and my daughter and her fiancé. Should be fun.

No comments: