Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Best of Managers Retreat (Post Four) . . .

Here is another great quote from Steve, "I have a burning desire to have the freedom to just be myself in life . . . and I want that for others. This turns into a business model where I just don’t want people out of rhythm with who they really are. I don’t want people trying to please me or someone else . . . we have to get past this. Live full out and be yourself. If being yourself is not a good fit for Empire you need to find a new work home."

So simple I don't need to talk about it. I work for a wise dude. Not a wise-dude but a wise dude . . . you know what I mean. I have learned a lot from Steve over the past five years. During this time I have learned more about leadership than all my previous life combined.

No comments: