Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Farewell my friend . . .

Today was Brian's last day with Empire. Brian has worked on my team for about 18 months as an IT technician. He has consistently been a dependable employee and someone that I am glad to have gotten to know and manage. Brian usually exceeded my expectations and never settled for sloppy work. I hate that our current economic conditions caused this RIF to happen but I know that God will continue to touch Brian's life and that he will flourish in spite of this transition.

Brian I know you read this blog occasionally . . . if you read this post I want you to know that I really do appreciate your hard work and the character you have shown in the way you have handled yourself since you found out you were leaving. You are a class act. I'm also glad you were able to find a good job on such short notice. You have been a blessing my friend and are already missed.

No comments: